|QTY IN STOCK||2200|
|PACKAGING||This item may or may not include original packaging.|
|SHIPPING||This item qualifies toward FREE Domestic Ground shipping. Only orders with an item total equal to or over $100 are eligible for this offer. This offer is not valid for Freight, LTL, Priority shipping or International orders. We will contact you by email or phone if Freight, LTL or International Shipping is required. (see details)|
|RETURNS||30 day returns, 10% restocking fee may apply (see details)|
PLEASE NOTE: We have numerous crosses in our inventory system. You may receive a cross referenced part number on your order. If you require a specific manufacturer, then please contact us for availability. Otherwise, you may receive a crossed part.
1 Case of 12 Units Brand New Bel-Ray Fuel/Water Separator
- Manufacturer: Bel-Ray
- Manufacturer Part Number: SV37802
- Retail Packaging: Yes
- You will receive 1 case of 12 Filters with this purchase. Each Filter is individually packaged.
- Put 1 in the qty when you checkout, unless you want more than 1 case.
- Bel-Ray Fuel Water Separating Filters provide excellent protection for your engines fuel system that no engine should be without. If your engine is not protected by a Bel-Ray Filter you could risk being stranded due to water in your fuel system or possible damage to your fuel system components from corrosion. Bel-Ray Fuel W/Water Separating Filters are constructed to meet or exceed all OEM Specifications.
- 10 Micron approved for use with ethanol fuels
- Epoxy coated interior for superior interior corrosion protection
- Premium quality filter media removes 98.8% of emulsified water & contaminates
- High flow capacity exceeds OEM specifications
- Will not remove 2 cycle oil from fuel
- Not for use with diesel fuel
- Recommended for all outboards & inboards except 1992 4.3L Mercruiser w/inline fuel filter.
Cross References:Sierra # 18-8149Volvo # 3847644
A cross reference listing means that this part should be a suitable replacement for the part numbers listed. You should check the description to be sure it will work in your application.