|MANUFACTURER||IRON WING SALES INVENTORY|
|QTY IN STOCK||3|
|DIMENSIONS (L-W-H)||0.00in x 0.00in x 0.00in|
|PACKAGING||This item may or may not include original packaging.|
|SHIPPING||This item qualifies toward FREE Domestic Ground shipping. Only orders with an item total equal to or over $100 are eligible for this offer. This offer is not valid for Freight, LTL, Priority shipping or International orders. We will contact you by email or phone if Freight, LTL or International Shipping is required. (see details)|
|RETURNS||30 day returns, 10% restocking fee may apply (see details)|
New - INA Inner Ring IR220X240X50-EGS
- New inner ring with sliding surface without spiral marks.
- Manufacturer INA
- Manufacturer Part Number: IR220X240X50-EGS
- Original Packaging: yes
- Overall Dimensions:
Series (level 1) IR
Bore diameter (d, dw, Di) 220 MM
Width, the inner ring (B) 50 MM
Raceway diameter of the inner ring (F) 240 MM
Tolerance class P0 / PN
Inner rings are made from hardened rolling bearing steel and have precision machined or ground raceways.
They are used where:
- the shaft cannot be used as a raceway with needle roller and cage assemblies, drawn cup needle roller bearings with open ends, drawn cup needle roller bearings with closed end and needle roller bearings
- needle roller bearings must be combined with wider inner rings in order to facilitate axial displacement of the shaft in relation to the housing
- optimum running surfaces are required for the seal lips.
Inner rings, precision machined
In inner rings IR, the raceway is precision machined. Chamfers on the end faces allow easy insertion into the bearings and prevent damage to the seal lips of the bearings. The inner rings are available with and without a lubrication hole.
This is the only information we have on this item