|MANUFACTURER||DURA-LITE HEAT TRANSFER PROD.|
|QTY IN STOCK||1|
|PACKAGING||This item may or may not include original packaging.|
|SHIPPING||This item qualifies toward FREE Domestic Ground shipping. Only orders with an item total equal to or over $100 are eligible for this offer. This offer is not valid for Freight, LTL, Priority shipping or International orders. We will contact you by email or phone if Freight, LTL or International Shipping is required. (see details)|
|RETURNS||30 day returns, 10% restocking fee may apply (see details)|
PLEASE NOTE: We have numerous crosses in our inventory system. You may receive a cross referenced part number on your order. If you require a specific manufacturer, then please contact us for availability. Otherwise, you may receive a crossed part.
New Dura-Lite Evolution Charge Air Cooler US-KEDAC-13C
- New charge air cooler
- The Evolution combines the advantage of durability with that of an engineered Outer Fin for aggressive cooling in On-Highway applications.
- Manufacturer: Dura-Lite Heat Transfer Products Ltd.
- Manufacturer Part Number: US-KEDAC-13C
- Packaging: Yes
- Dura-Lite's patented Charge Air Cooler design is radically different and more durable than any other in the marketplace. Dura-Lite engineered a Charge Air Cooler incorporating their Patented Silicone Grommet Tube-to-Header Seal System in place of the traditional brazed/ welded tube to header joint. The silicone grommets allow for free thermal expansion while maintaining a leak free seal. This free thermal expansion eliminates the stress and premature failures associated with a restrained brazed/ welded tube to header joint. Strain tests, thermal cycle tests, dynamometer tests, durability tests at elevated temperatures, and field tests were conducted. Dura-Lite coolers produced outstanding results and confirmed that they found the solution to eliminating premature Charge Air Cooler failure.
This is a Truck/Freight Shipment Item. We need you to email us the following information to receive an accurate freight quote:
1. Is the address a Commercial, Residential, Farm or Construction Site?
2. Is the address equipped with a loading dock or forklift?
3. Do you need an arrival notification via phone
(If you answer No to question 3 then you should be a commercial address with regular receiving hours) What are the receiving hours?
Once we have this info, we can get an accurate freight quote to you.
We also offer pick-up service.