|QTY IN STOCK||1|
|PACKAGING||This item may or may not include original packaging.|
|SHIPPING||This item qualifies toward FREE Domestic Ground shipping. Only orders with an item total equal to or over $100 are eligible for this offer. This offer is not valid for Freight, LTL, Priority shipping or International orders. We will contact you by email or phone if Freight, LTL or International Shipping is required. (see details)|
|RETURNS||30 day returns, 10% restocking fee may apply (see details)|
PLEASE NOTE: We have numerous crosses in our inventory system. You may receive a cross referenced part number on your order. If you require a specific manufacturer, then please contact us for availability. Otherwise, you may receive a crossed part.
New F11 Series Parker 5cc Rev Piston Drive Motor 3707249
F11 is a bent-axis, fixed displacement motor/pump. It can be used in numerous applications in both open and closed loop circuits.
The F11 series is available in sizes 5, 6, 10, 12, 14 and 19 cc.
• Max intermittent pressure up to 420 bar and continuous operating pressure up to 350 bar
• Thanks to low weight pistons and a compact design of the rotating parts, the F11 tolerates very high speeds, up to 14000 rpm
• CETOP, ISO, SAW and SAE versions
• The laminated piston ring offers important advantages such as unbeatable efficiency and thermal shock resistance
• High allowable speeds and operating pressures means high output power
• The unique piston locking, timing gear and bearing set-up as well as the limited number of parts
add up to a very robust design with long service life and, above all, proven reliability.
• The 40° angle between shaft and cylinder barrel allows for a very compact, lightweight motor/
• Small envelop size and a high power-to-weight ratio
• The motor version has highly engineered valve plates for high speed and low noise
• The pump version has highly engineered valve plates for increased self priming speed and low
noise, available with left and right hand rotation.
• The F11's and F12's have a simple and straight-forward design with very few moving parts,
making them very reliable motors/pumps.
• Our unique timing gear design synchronizes shaft and cylinder barrel, making the F11/F12 very
tolerant to high 'G' forces and torsional vibrations.
• Heavy duty roller bearings permit substantial external axial and radial shaft loads.